4.10.2012

Ted's And A Bummer...

Last night we went out to Ted's Bulletin for my birthday dinner. I was so happy that I got to have my favorite peanut butter, banana, and chocolate milkshake! After dinner we strolled around Barracks row and stopped inside a few shops. It was quite a lovely time. 

On the other hand, I can't find the battery charger for my camera. This really bums me out because I want to experiment so badly with the new lens that I got for my birthday. Also, because of that I am drawing blanks on what to post on the blog until I can find it. Maybe I will just have to gig win and order a new one. Either that or there will just be a lot of instagram posts for a while :) 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3