9.27.2012

Fall Cosmetic Must Haves...

When it comes to the cold time of year there I certain things that I have to have in my makeup bag. Today I thought that I would share with you 4 cosmetics that are essential for Fall. 


1. Bobbie Brown Hydrating Moisturizer. I have always had oily skin, so when I take care of my face in the Fall and Winter it tends to get really dry. I mean SUPER dry! So dry that it hurts to move my face sometimes. I have tried drug store moisturizers and other brand names but nothing has worked as good as Bobbi Brown. This moisturizer soothes instantly and my dry skin goes away after just a few applications. Plus it smells really good!!
2. Nars eyeliner in Black Moon. Typically I don't wear a lot of eyeliner but for some reason I like to add it to my look for Fall. Nars makes my favorite eyeliner and I love this color because it gives the eye a smokey look.
3. Handcreme by Lollia. Along with the cold months come dry hands. I love the handcreme from Lollia because is a thicker substance so it heals your hands right away. Also it comes in mini sizes which are great to throw in your purse and there are different pretty scents to choose from!
4. Vaseline Lip Therapy. I have the worst luck when it comes to chapped lips. I've tried a lot of different chopsticks but I think this is the best by far! It works almost instantly. I put it on before bed and when I wake up my lips feel brand new. There's also different flavors to choose from! 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3