9.17.2012

Sweater Weather...

 Did I mention how happy I am that it is starting to get a bit chilly around here?! I have to say that I wasn't a big fan of Fall over the years, but it's started to grow on me. I love the cold but I also don't like having to be all bundled up. Fall is perfect because you can wear layers but you don't have to be drowning in your clothes. I love the scarves, the tights, the cardigans; all of it! I've just started pulling out some of my favorite sweaters and I can't wait to wear them! Nothing better than a Fall day spent in an oversized sweater with a cup of warm coffee and a good book. I can't wait for those days once we get a little deeper into September... 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3