9.11.2012

Run Down...

I can't believe I didn't blog yesterday. Shame on me! It might get a little bit slow here on the blog for a while. Life is just coming at me fast. All of a sudden I have some amazing opportunities coming my way and some big decisions to make. I just have to put everything in God's hands and pray that I make the right choices. I am going to try my best to keep up with all the blogging because I love it so much! Right now I just have to remember to let go and let God. 

Also, today I felt like I took in my first breath of Fall. It was actually sweater weather (sort of) and I even wore a scarf! Tights, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and leaves! I am ready for it all. Bring it on Fall, bring it on. 

2 comments:

  1. That is good advice..let go..and let God. <3 And for the record, your eyes look stunning in this photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Ruth! You are too kind!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3