1.14.2013

Facelift...


Just wanted to give a fair warning that things might look a little crazy on the blog for the next couple of days or so. I plan on working on the layout and giving the blog a whole new look so things will be under construction. I just have to say how much this blog means to me. I never started out thinking that I would write in order to gain followers. I wanted to be able to document my life with photos and music and that is what this blog has been for me: an online journal of my everyday life. Getting to share these little details with new and old friends is just a bonus. This blog really is a top priority for me and means the world to me. Plus, I have so much fun doing it!! I really hope that this year I will be able to improve the quality of the blog and work on my writing and photography. So thanks for listening and reading. I hope that there is a lot more great stuff to come in 2013... 

Peace and Love, 
Em

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Have fun doing it! If you need any help, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3