1.21.2013

My Artifact Uprising Instagram Book...


A while back I posted the mini instagram book from Artifact Uprising as one of the 10 things I loved. Needless to say, I instantly fell in love with these little books and loved the idea of being able to compile my favorite instagram photos into a book that would last forever. In early December I put together my first book of instagrams which I titled Vol. 1. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! The website is easy to use and these books are really not that expensive. I think these would be great as gifts for family and friends and I plan on making a whole lot more. I'm currently working on one that is entirely instagrams from Christmas!! 

Peace and Love, 
Em

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. What a neat way to save Instagram memories. Makes for good coffee table books.miniature coffee table books...... but, coffee table books none the less.

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3