2.28.2010

Audrey Hepburn Would Be Proud.....





I'm so happy! I got my perfect soiree dress! I was beginning to get worried about finding this perfect dress. There are so many rules about the dress that I was starting to think the perfect one wasn't out there. After one failed attempt and searching far and wide I felt like I was just gonna have to settle for something that wasn't "the one."

Have you ever seen "What Women Want?" Well my dad wanted to play Mel Gibson for a day and take me dress shopping. How cute is that?! It only took us two stores and I fell in love with this one!! I'm so happy I found it! Thanks to my daddy for taking me out today! It was special!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3