3.01.2010

Oh, So Organized...

I spent my Saturday night cleaning up my room. I put all my Christmas trees and ornaments away, clean out my file cabnet, and organized my jewelry drawers. I threw out a TON of stuff! The trash bag was seriously heavy (my back is killing me!) It felt good to actuallly be able to see my floor again. I should have taken a before and after shot but nevertheless it's a huge improvement.

I also got these great containers from Michael's to put all my craft supplies in: I need to go back and get more! They are so cute and are perfect for holding my buttons, ribbons, and fabrics! They are so colorful too! I love them. I want to go buy a million more of these things and then I can have a million little jars filled with goodness :)

I cleaned off my night table and also decorated it a little while I was at it!
This is one of my favorite pictures of the Beatles ever. The candle is one that my mom got me for Christmas and is called "Tea with the Queen." I love it so much that I never want to light it :)

Have a great Monday!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3