11.25.2010

Happy Turkey Day...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I woke up and enjoyed and muffin and cup of coffee from Dunkin' Doughnuts while I watched the Macy's Day Parade. I wasn't that impressed this year but Jimmy Fallon rocked it!! I don't know if I've said it before but I love him! He is just the sweetest, funniest, coolest person out there. Ok, enough of my gushing.


It has become a tradition that we spend Thankgiving with my dad's family. Which means there are a lot of people and a lot of food. I stuffed myself with turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and a delicious pineapple/sugar/bread thing.


While the girls sat around the tables and talked the boys were boys and gathered around the TV to watch football.
This side of my family is huge into sports so this is what our gatherings normally look like :)



I hope everyone had a lovely day and counted all of the things that they are thankful for. I am thankful for:
-God
-Faith
-Family
-Love
-Life
-Hope


Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3