11.13.2010

A Trip Over the Bridge...


Friday night Sarah and I did one of our favorite things! We made the trip over the Bay Bridge to dine at Cracker Barrel and shop at the outlets. All day at school we were so excited and couldn't wait for dinner! Cracker Barrel is perfect for the Southern girl in me and the food is great! On the drive over we had one of our theraputic talks where we just let everything out. I love talking to Sarah because she is one of those people who really tells me what she thinks and I can be frank with her.
Once we got to the Barrel and were seated we ordered right away. I got the most delicious buttermilk pancakes with blackberry topping! And of course we ordered a round of biscuits with apple butter. Oh, and I can't forget our matching sweet teas!

After dinner we headed to the outlets. Hit up J. Crew first which was a big mistake. I fell in love with almost everything in the store. And they had plenty of sales going on but of course everything was still overpriced. I did the right thing and talked myself out of some very expenisve buys and we headed over to Old Navy. Jackpot! I got two skirts and a shirt for under $50.

On the way home we jammed to Sugarland and Bon Jovi!! It was a great night! I had so much fun with my Psych buddy!!

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3