11.01.2010

It's November...

Last Night Maddie came home from Trick-or-Treating with a bag FULL of candy. I was able to snag a few of my favorites. I spent the evening at home with a couple of my closest friends. We made pumpkin cookies, flipped around to a bunch of different tv shows (bridezillas, jerseylicious, psych) and finally we just left Sweeney Todd on in the background while we talked and watched youtube videos of Adam Lambert. We had a lot of fun and we even managed to hand out a small amount of candy.


But now it's November. Time for more scarves, tights, and boots. Time for more colorful leaves. Time for warm coffee and toasty bread. I'm excited! Are you?


Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3