11.29.2010

Us Baptist Girls...

So as I said this weekend Sarah and I got a lot of Christmas shopping done. It's always good for me to shop with Sarah because she makes me actually think about what I am buying rather then just grabbing it on a whim. Here she is enjoying one of our favorite things: Sweet Tea. We are both southern girls at heart.
The two of us have been through a lot these past couple of weeks but we've stuck in there. I am so thankful to have such a strong and caring friend as Sarah. I know that when I talk to her I have no boundaries, we can talk about anything and everything. I don't think that I have ever gotten annoyed with Sarah during our friendship which is rare among us girls (hope I didn't just jinx anything). I think that the two of us make a good pair. We balance each other out in certain areas and strenghten each other in others.

So thank you Sarah for being my friend. For listening to me gab. And for making me want to be stronger.


Here is a verse that Sarah texted to me last night right before bed. I LOVE it!


"Now listen, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.' Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes." - James 4: 13-14

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3