11.03.2010

November Fashion Must Haves:

Now that November has kicked off it's time for me to share my top eleven fashion must haves for the month. I don't have all of the things on my list but I adore each and everyone of them! For me Fall is all about comfort and warmth while maintaining classic style. I love all the Fall colors: plum, burnt orange, black, navy, dar grey. Texture also plays a major part in Fall fashion. Wool tights and knit scarves are key pieces for November. So here's my list. Enjoy!


1. Stylish Blazer

2.Pretty, Feminine Headbands

3. Flapper Girl Hats

4. Sweater Dress

5. Grandpa Sweater


6. Wool Tights


7. Faux Fur Coat (I love Leopard print)


8. Knit Scarf


9. Frye Boots


10. Trench Dress/Coat


11. J. Crew Cords

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3