1.13.2011

Just Relax...

Today I took what will be my last ever oral exam. I am so thrilled to be done with it. These past few weeks I have been letting myself get too stressed about school and other little things. What I need to remember is that I am just an extra in this movie that is life and my time here is so short. I shouldn't waste my time worrying about things that I won't remember in a few years and that aren't going to change my life in a drastic way. There are a lot of people out there suffering so much more than I am with my little test so I shouldn't let this stuff get to me. I need to live my life with a purpose and love life and I am not going to let the little bumps in the road turn me in to a nervous wreck. So I'm going to indulge in things that I love. Listening to records in my room, reading, hanging out with my friends, baking, blogging, traveling, trying new things, being with my family, going on adventures, crafting, singing, and most importantly living for God.
Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3