1.01.2011

Welcome 2011...

I hope everyone had a great New Year's. I spent New Years Eve with close friends playing Scatagories and laughing until my back hurt. Now I have two sick parents to take care of so my sister and I are spending a lot of time together which I must say has been lovely.
It's sad for me to see another year go by. So many good times and memories occurred during 2010. But we all must move on. However, instead of saying that I am thankful for another year I would like to say that I am thankful for every single minute and day that I am on this earth. I can't wait to see what adventures will come with this new year.
I am not usually one for making resolutions but I figured it might be something worth giving a shot this year. So while I will probably fail at keeping these resolutions here is my little list:


-Read my Bible every single day no matter how tired or busy I am
-Be more creative
-Blog as much as possible
-Try to always see the best in every situation
-Take risks
-Always try and be happy


So here's to another year! Let's make it a great one!


Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3