1.14.2011

My Day...

Here are a few fun facts from my day:
-I woke up to see that the ginormous zit that I have been battling for the past three days was still exactly as I left it the night before.
-I listened to Hanson: Live and Electric all day today in the car.
-I had to sit through a painfully long hour this afternoon.
-Sarah always knows how I feel and always knows what to say to make me feel better. what a good friend :)
-I watched trippy movies tonight with a friend who also discovered that they hated Glee.
-I almost peed my pants playing Just Dance 2. I couldn't stop laughing.
-I am reading Never Let Me Go. Loving it so far!

I have a crazy day tomorrow that begins with a dreadful morning and an early wake up call.
Ugh.


Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3