1.05.2011

Friends...

If I have learned one thing this past year it's that good friends are hard to find. As people grow up they change, and the people you thought you knew turn out to be completely different. As I am getting older I am realizing the importance of a good friend. I am not one of those people who needs to have a thousand friends on Facebook to make me feel loved. I don't need to hang out with the "popular" group in order to feel important. Even if I only had one really good friend I would be happy. I have lucked out in that I have a handful of good friends. Good friends who make slide shows of our friendship, who tell me constantly that I need to charge my phone so I can talk to them, who understand where I am coming from no matter what the circumstance, who are not quick to judge me, who call me out on my flaws, who tell me to call them out on their flaws, and who make me laugh. I am really excited to know that while I may not be hanging out with the "it" the group of people I do hang out with will be with me for the rest of my life. That's a pretty cool thing!


The collage above is dedicated to Sarah who made a slide show for me that brought me all the happiness in the world.

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3