1.06.2011

Read, Read, Read...

It is day five for me being sick and I can't wait until I feel 100%. For the past couple of days every time I would eat something I felt super sick so I haven't really eaten substantial food for four days (unless you consider ice cream sandwiches and ice pops substantial). Today I was finally able to eat but because I have been so hungry I want to eat everything and then I end up feeling sick all over again. In other news my eyes hurt so bad. I haven't wanted to watch tv or anything because it hurts to look at the screen. So instead I have been reading. And guess what! I finished three books today. Three really good books. Here they are:



Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3