8.23.2012

We'll Only Hit The Ground Running...

 I got to spend my Tuesday night with one of my favorite bands: Train! Me and my mom had a great time hanging out at Wolftrap and seeing such a wonderful show. I have to say that out of all the shows I have ever been to Train puts on one of the best! They are such good performers and sound brilliant live!! I also really enjoyed getting to see Mat Kearney open for them. I have been a fan of his for years.  

I truly hate the fact that you can't take pictures at this venue. That meant that I had to stick with my iPod and that meant very low quality pictures.    

Here is a pic that the band took of the audience from the stage.  

I was also able to find this video from the show of "Calling All Angels."  


Oh, and did I mention that concert souvenirs are the best!!! 

It was such a great time and show!! Now gearing up for Jason Mraz tomorrow night. 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3