4.13.2014

10 Things I LOVE (Coachella Inspired)...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10   

A list of 10 things I love this week inspired by the most wonderful music festival in all the land: 

1. Desert land.  2. Amazing beaded moccasins.  3. You can't go wrong with a scarf head wrap.  4. The most perfect look for Coachella.  5. Daisy crown.  6. Festival drinks.  7. Getting there in style.  8. War-paint.  9. The perfect Coachella playlist.  10. Such a darling tee-pee.  

Peace and Love, 
Em

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Coachella style in theory but in practice(like at coachella) I find it to be a bit of a mess. Plus there is a lot of cultural appropriation with native headdresses that really tick me off. But these are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3