4.10.2014

22...


I want to start off by thanking all of you who sent sweet birthday wishes my way on Tuesday! Each and everyone of them put a smile on my face and I feel so blessed. 

I had a fabulous Birthday! I started celebrating a little early on Saturday when I went out with my best friend for dinner and shopping (and salted caramel pudding!). Then on my actually birthday I woke up to balloons and a card from my parents. My sister also bought me a whole slew of LUSH products that I am beyond excited to use! Later that day my family and I drove out to Reston, VA to do some shopping and have dinner. We ate at Coastal Flats and it was absolutely delicious! The day ended on a perfect note as we enjoyed cupcakes from Crumbs Bake Shop. 

Everyone says that we you get older birthdays aren't fun anymore but I still love birthdays. It's not about big gifts or parties but it's more the little gestures that make the day special. So thanks to everyone who made my birthday special. I am excited about this chapter in my life (I mean c'mon, it's my Taylor Swift year!). 

Peace and Love, 
Em 

P.S. Ignore how ghostly white I am in the pic above. All photos were taken with my instax camera and I am still playing around with the settings :)

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome to twenty-two, girl! I blasted T. Swift my entire day, it just made everything amazing. I'm excited for the extremely awesome year you have ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, how can you not blast that song on your 22nd birthday?! And thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Happy belated birthday! I've always wanted big balloons like that! How perfect ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I absolutely loved the balloons as well!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had the best day. Even though i am way past 22, I still very much feel that age. I think that's the most important part. :-)

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3