4.07.2014

Currently...


Reading: "Crash the Chatterbox" by Steven Furtick. I am about halfway through this book and it is fabulous! It contains so much encouragement and the messages are all scripture-based. I definitely recommend it! Next on my reading list is this little gem.  

Listening To: Coldplay's latest single, "Magic". I could listen to this song all day long. It's simply perfection. 

Feeling Thankful: For girl's nights out, conversations with good friends, and netflix binge-watching marathons. All just some of life's little joys! 

Thinking About: Furniture! Ha, I'm starting to pick out things for my future apartment so I constantly have interior decorating on the brain. But honestly, I love it and am having so much fun with it all! 

Eating: Chocolove's dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt. This stuff is heavenly! Lately I've been treating myself to a square or two at night and it is definitely satisfying my sweet tooth. There is nothing better than dark chocolate and sea salt in my opinion! 

Watching: Modern Family. After the first season of the show I short of just drifted away from watching it but now I am back at it and loving it -it's so darn funny! 

Bummed Out On: How often I let negative thinking get the best of me. I think it's something that everyone struggles with to some degree but some of us more so than others. I'm working on it though! 

Loving: The sunshine and warmer weather that we are starting to get around here! I cannot wait for sundresses and sandals!! 

That's it for today! I'm wishing you all a very fabulous Monday!  

Peace and Love, 
Em

17 comments:

  1. I'm always a big fan of your, 'Currently' posts. I'm definitely, 'loving' what you're 'loving,' too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these posts. and i completely agree about the new coldplay single! can't wait for the album. hurry UP, already. when are you moving to your new apt? how exciting to be in planning mode. how many pinterest boards do you have in the works?? ;-) you are not alone in the negative thinking mindset, girl. it's a very large club unfortunately. keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the perfect song! I cannot wait for the full record! And I have pinterest boards for about every room lol :) I probably won't be moving until this Fall but I am getting a head start while I can!

      Delete
  3. ah! isn't it so fun to dream of new ways to decorate your home (or in your case future home :) ) can't wait to see how you make your new apartment a home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Julia! Yes, I love dreaming up of beautiful spaces and I love decorating!

      Delete
  4. I have "Magic" on repeat now! You are too cute girl! Love these types of posts! ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! And that song!- I listened to it about 5 times in a row yesterday :)

      Delete
  5. yayy for sundresses and sandals... my life is ready for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really feel like there is nothing more enjoyable then decorating, it really uses all the parts of the brain. There is math when trying to figure out all the angles, and spaces between frames. And the creative side when picking styles and colors. And I feel a spiritual side too, that things need to feel right. It's a lovely, never ending joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a great point! I never get tired of it and I could spend hours upon hours doing it :)

      Delete
  7. Netflix + Chocolate & Sea salt and Sunshine + Sundresses are some of my favorite things too! I hope your spring is off to a lovely start! And happy (late) birthday!

    xx- Lynn-Holly from The Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, all of those things make life much better! I hope your spring is off to a wonderful start as well!

      Delete
  8. i believe you have an iPhone... there is an Elevation app (steven furtick's church/messages) and the Crash The Chatter Box series is AMAZING!! i especially loved the one his wife did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I will definitely have to check that out! Thanks so much for the rec. The book is absolutely amazing.

      Delete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3