4.18.2014

A Few Favorites...


As we are finally heading into Spring and warmer weather I have found that I have a few new favorite things. Today, I thought that I would share some of the stuff that I have been obsessed with. For starters, Benefit's perfume in Laugh With Me LeeLee is my absolute favorite for Spring/Summer. It's a woodsy, floral scent that is so perfect for this time of year and the great thing is that the scent lasts for a long time. I'm so happy that I can start wearing this again! Next are some stackable rings that my mom got me for my birthday. I am a huge fan of the stacked look and I can't stop wearing these. They are gold and sparkly and perfect. Another favorite is this LUSH giftcard that my sister got me for my birthday. It says "Better than Cake" on it and I can't wait to have a little shopping spree and stock up on bath bombs. Number four on the list are KIND bars. These things are amazing! My favorite is the dark chocolate, almonds, and sea salt and guess what...it only has 5 grams of sugar! It's delicious and right now it's my go-to snack. My favorite lip product at the moment is from Stila's spring fling collection and it's the gloss in Fairy Dust. It's a lovely pink shade with just the right amount of sparkle! Finally, I couldn't forget the latest issue of Domino Magazine. I have loved this publication for years and the most recent "color issue" was not a disappointment.  

I hope you enjoyed reading through a few of my favorites right now. Is there anything in particular that you are loving at the moment? You know I want to hear! 

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3