4.16.2014

Back In Time...


There's something so dreamy about old black and white photos! A few weeks ago I went to visit my grandparents and my grandmother had tons and tons of old black and white photos laid out on her table that she was going through. I came across these photos of my grandparents a few days ago and I fell in love with them. They remind me of picnics in the park and warm Summer days. I'm looking for a few photos that I can frame and hang on a gallery wall. I love the idea of having sweet memories like these hanging around my space. 

What about you? Do you have any old family photos that are particularly special to you? 

Peace and Love,
Em

4 comments:

  1. Yes! My mother has heaps! And I have a few....and I just adore old photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. black and whites are so magical. especially legit old ones like those. oh the stories they can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures of A & H - I wonder if they were married or if these are from when they were "courting". I love the shot of your Papa - great perspective! Who knew your Grams was a shutter bug, like you & your mom! Love you! D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black and white photos! So perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3