7.26.2010

Happy Birthday To My Little Sis...

Today my little sister turns 15.
The two of us started off the day by going to see the latest Twilight movie, Eclipse. A couple days ago we had a big storm that knocked down a lot of trees so a bunch of roads were closed which made it really difficult to get to the mall. We made it to the theater about 10 minutes late but Maddie said it was still worth seeing the movie (this was her second time seeing it.)

I took Maddie shopping and all of us went to Outback for dinner.

I drank a lot of this. It's a virgin berry daiquiri. Yummy!


We had Cheesecake Factory for desert. I had chocolate raspberry. Double Yum.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis! I hope you had a great day. I am so blessed to have you as a best friend. I love you so much.


Peace and Love,
Em



No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3