7.12.2010

Love Is Like A Broken 45...


So last Wenesday my mom, Heather, Alyssa, Jenna, and I went out to Vienna, VA to see Todd celebrate his 40th birthday by playing a show. We had so much fun! The music was fantastic. Todd played all 40 of his new songs! We didn't get home until near 1 am but mom and I grabbed a chocloate frosty for the long drive home. We all had such a great time and can't wait to see Todd play again soon.
Scott Simons. Todd's writing partner and opening act. We all had a crush on him by the end of the night.


The Todder himself.



*All photos courtesy of Alyssa Bouma

Peace and Love,
Em

1 comment:

  1. Love this! All the pictures are great. I had SUCH a fun time with you and am so glad I went! - Heather

    ReplyDelete

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3