7.29.2010

Good Times...


I love this picture.
I don't know why.
It's Saxman and I during layover at the airport in Paris.
Maybe I like it because it reminds me of a friendship I once had.
A really good friendship.
A friendship that I may never get back.
Because people change.
Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.
Not everything stays the same.
Sometimes you realize that people never were who you thought they were.
Sometimes people use you.
But this picture reminds me of the good times.
I'm glad I have the picture to preserve that time.
It might be all that's left.

Peace and Love,
Em
*Sorry to get all emotional. This is just something I have been working through for a long time. When this picture was posted online I just had to let some of it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3