7.24.2010

Naptown...

Thursday Sarah, Suzanne and I went out for a lunch date. It was the first time the roomies had been all together since Europe. Can you believe it? We went to the Metro Diner for lunch where Sarah and I got these amazing BLTs and Suzanne got the vanilla waffles. We had a great time talking and laughing, you know the usual girl stuff.

After lunch we headed downtown for cupcakes. We went to the lovely Nostalgia cupcakes for this fix. Suzanne got a toasted coconut and a red velvet cupcake while I got the Chocolate City Cupcake. This thing was unbelievable. After I ate it I felt like I was either suffering from a cupcake coma or I was pregnant with a cupcake baby. Either way it was worth it!
Sarah was holding our for a candied apple so after Suzanne and I finished our cupcakes we headed a couple of doors down. We went into this little candy shop that had at least 10 different kinds of candied apples. All of them looked good.

Sarah ended up getting the M&M covered apple.

Next time I am getting one of these chocolate covered twinkies! YUM!

After we all had our fill of sugar we walked around town and down to the docks. It was really hot so we made our walk short and headed back to the car.
Suzanne was driving so she dropped Sarah off first and then as she was on her way to my house she said "Hey, do you want to go to the library?" Suzanne and I love books. I mean we read alllll the time. Suzanne even works at the library. So we decided to drop in real quick. It's not like I needed any more books to read this summer but I like looking. After not finding a good summer romance I grabbed the next Trueblood book that I needed and we were on our way.

After hanging out with my girls all day I went out with the boys that night. I went with Isaac and Jacob to see Inception. It was really good but I was totally confused the whole time while the boys acted like they had it all figured out. It was fun hanging out just me and the guys. Oh and seeing previews featuring Zac Efron and John Hamm wasn't so bad either.

Peace and Love,
Em
*Also want to wish Tyler Kyte a happy birthday today. Can't wait for the release of Sweet Thing's album on August 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3