6.24.2012

10 Things I LOVE...

1. This photo of Elijah Wood.  
2. Peonies. My favorite flower ever.  
3. Keira Knightley's beautiful embroidered Valentino and her flower headband.  
4. This lampshade made out of vintage slides.   
5. Summer readings lists. I love seeing what books people are talking about!  
6. Chelsea's instagram's from her wedding. Looks beautiful!   
7. The glittering cambers headband from Anthropologie. I am dying over it!   
8. This neon pink drawstring handbag from Target. I almost bought it yesterday but bailed out. It's so so  cute! 
9. Frozen lemonade from Panera.  
10. "The Hangman's Daughter." This book is so good, I can't put it down.  

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3