6.27.2012

A Little Love For Moonrise Kingdom...

 Every time I see a trailer for this movie I get so excited. The whole thing just looks like an absolute dream to me complete with the perfect setting of the 60s. I am especially in love with Kara Hayward's dresses and makeup in it! Not to mention the fact that Jason Schwartzman is in it, LOVE him!! And  if all of those things didn't do it for you the plot is all summed up by "A pair of young lovers flee their New England town, which causes a local search party to fan out and find them." Oh my, I cannot wait to see this movie. Looks like Wes has made a gem.       

p.s. I also stumbled upon this board inspired by the movie! So many 60s things!! 

Peace and Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3