8.18.2010

Days Like Today (or Yesterday)...

Today is a day like yesterday. It's rainy and cold outside and I have so much to do but not the determination to do it. I did finish painting my room this morning so that's something. But today I really just want to sit in a chair and read all day.
Yesterday Maddie and I played with Mel. She is so cute when she plays with her toys.
Maddie got really excited because her new lunch box for school came. Excited because she got something new from PB Teen, not excited for school.
And I promised her that I would post a gross picture of me without make-up and messed up hair because she thought she didn't look good. So here it is:
Oh, and check out my new camera bag that I got from etsy. I love it!


Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3