8.25.2010

College Girl...


This little lady is heading off to college tomorrow. Carrie will be attending Messiah in PA. I went over to her house yesterday to help her pack and spend some time with her before she left. We have had some really fun times together and it was so hard helping her pack up all her stuff knowing that she wasn't gonna be around all the time. It was a big reality check for me knowing that I am going to be a senior this year and I have all of these big changes hitting me. I mean I will be going to college next year. College! Carrie and I listened to Hellogoodbye and Keane while we drank coffee in her room and laughed about old times. We also continued our tradition of watching Arrested Development. I'm sad that I won't be able to hang out with Carrie whenever I want to now but I know she will have an amazing time at college. I love that girl :)


Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3