8.15.2010

Catch Up...

I know I have been bad about blogging but I have been so busy. Between work, trips over the bridge to Cracker Barrel and the J. Crew Factory store, cleaning and painting my room, seeing my friends star in A Midsummer Nights Dream, late night visits to Safeway, and spontaneous naps I have had no time. So sorry Kristen for taking so long to post this but here it is.
Thursday after work Kristen took me to AACC to show me around the campus. It is so weird to think that I will be going to college next year. I really can't wrap my head around the idea. So after Kristen gave me great tour of the place we headed to lunch.
We went to the B.B. Bistro in Annapolis. I had never been there before and it was so cute! The place was so bright and fun with vintage tables and chairs.
I had a tuna salad sandwich that was really good with a berry tea. Oh and the cole slaw was so good! It had green apples in it!

After lunch we went inside this cute little store that sold home decor and was so chic! I could have bought everything in it! Then we crossed the street and went to The Bead Bungalow to make some jewelry.

Kristen made these great earrings and a bracelet with her and her husband's initials.
And after taking forever to decide I made these earrings.
Hopefully now I will get back into the routine of blogging everyday.

I had so much fun this day! Thanks for taking me around Kristen!

Peace and Love,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3