8.06.2010

Decisions, Decisions...


So I am making over my room.

Since I am going into my Senior year and will most likely be living at home for the first few years of college I want my room to be a place that I enjoy hanging out in.
I mean it's not bad now, but it doesn't look like an 18 year old lives in it.
I am ready for something a little more chic and grown-up.

My first task is picking out the paint color. Right now I am leaning towards the one on the top right. It's called Gypsy Moth by Martha Stewart. However, when it comes to making final decisions I'm not always the best. Oh well, I am ready for a change. My favorite color will always be plum but I can't deal with it being on my walls anymore.

Peace and Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3