3.08.2010

Alice In Baltimore...

Saturday night a bunch of us went to Baltimore to see Alice in Wonderland at the IMAX theater. It was so good! Johnny Depp was terrific as always and I loved Anne Hathaway.

Our evening started with a car load of girls making their way into Baltimore.
Here's Mooshie channeling John Lennon and Farrah Fawcett:
After the movie we walked around the city for a little while :)


After a big adventure of trying to find our way to the Starbucks in Canton we ended up just going to McDonald's.

Suzannie drove me home and I just collapsed on my bedroom floor.

I fell asleep to SNL and was so comfortable on the couch that I just stayed there all night.

Hope your weekend was fabulous! Go see Alice in Wonderland right now!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3