Day 2 of staying home. I have a mix of everything: dizziness, nausea, headache, stomach pain, and tightness in my chest. I went to the doctor and my assumption was right: I have my first migraine. I feel so yucky but there are a few things that are making me have a good day :)
1.My most comfy T-shirt (my Michael Jackson one) is clean.
2. Suzannie never disappoints and called me as she always does when I am sick (love).
3. Tonight is Dog the Bounty Hunter and Psych.
4. We are having chicken and biscuits for dinner. Yummy
5. I have found a new favorite Pandora station to sing me to sleep: Judy Garland.
6. I finished my rough draft of my thesis.
7. My camera strap and fabric both shipped today.
So although I feel gross there are some things that have brightened my day.