3.24.2010

No Rest in Reston...

This Saturday we headed out to good ol' VA to have lunch with some family.

Our first stop was at the Pear Tree Cottage in Vienna (right across from Jammin Java). The shop was run by a very chic girl and boy was it cool! It was a small space but every single inch of it was stuffed with treasure. I got another cook book and picked up some super cute tea towels while I was there.

(I picked up the Martha Stewart book at Williams and Sonoma) It was the cutest shop and I will definitely be going back. If you are ever in the area you must check it out.

Then we headed over to the Reston Town Center to have dinner at Clyde's.
Dinner was yummy! I had mussels and clams :) Then we did some walking around and shopping!

It was a good Saturday with family and the retail therapy did me good. Now if I can only make it through the week...


Love,
Em




No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3