4.04.2010

Easter Sunday...

Today was such a beautiful day. The first thing I thought about when I woke up was that today Christ arose from the grave and conquered death. It is such a wonderful feeling to wake up to.
Right when we woke up it was time for our Easter baskets.
I loved everything I got! My basket included: The Blind Side, Lucky Brand earrings, a purple flower sweater with diamond buttons, some underwear (polka dotted of course), a candle votive, and some really cute hair pins! Oh, and their was a lot of chocolate of course!!!Then it was time to dye eggs!!

And then it was time to eat the delicious meal that my mom made for us!! The table was set so pretty!
Following our amazing dinner I did one of my favorite things...made cupcakes!
I took a lot of pictures of them but hey, I was pretty proud of 'em.
Bands I listened to while baking: Rilo Kiley and Sweet Thing.

I hope everyone had a very blessed Easter.

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3