4.10.2010

Hippie Goodness...


So I made a new playlist today and it's one of my favorites. It some of what I think are the best hippie songs out there. I'm sure that I forgot some and that there will be "Hippie Goodness Vol. 2" before you know it. But as far as Vol. 1 goes, it's pretty rockin'.

Angus and Julia Stone:
Bella
Mango Tree

The Beatles:
Strawberry Fields Forever
Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds
All you Need is Love
Revolution

The Blackjacks:
Dark Angel

Brandi Carlile:
Love Songs

Coconut Records:
Any Fun

Creedence Clearwater Revival:
Who'll Stop the Rain

Heart:
Dog and Butterfly
Magic Man
Dreamboat Annie
Crazy on you
(Love me Like Music) I'll Be Your Song

Joe Anderson:
Happiness Is a Warm Gun

John Lennon (Yes, I think I have the entire Lennon Legend album on here, but hey):
Real Love
I'm Losing You
Jealous Guy
Beautiful Boy
Mind Games
Stand by Me
Instant Karma
Power to the People
Cold Turkey
Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
Woman
Watching the Wheels
Nobody Told Me
Give Peace a Chance
Mother
Working Class Hero

Led Zeppelin:
Going to California

The Like:
Bridge to Nowhere
The One
Falling Away

Linda Ronstadt:
Rock me On the Water
Love is a Rose
That'll Be The Day
Long, Long Time
When Will I Be Loved
Tracks of My Tears
You're No Good
It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Faithless Love
Willing
Keep Me From Blowing Away

Rilo Kiley:
Portions of Foxes
Silver Lining
Close Call
Breakin' Up
Dreamworld

Ringo Starr:
Photograph

Sean Lennon:
Wait For Me
Headlights

She and Him:
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

Stevie Nicks:
Edge Of Seventeen
Ghosts
Sorcerer
Stop Dragging My Heart Around (with Tom Petty)

Tinted Windows:
Without Love

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers:
American Girl
Learning to Fly

Alexz Johnson:
Trip Around the World

Cat Power:
Good Woman

The Rolling Stones:
Wild Horses
She's A Rainbow

Seals & Crofts:
Summer Breeze

Cream:
Strange Brew

Jimi Hendrix:
Purple Haze

The Zombies:
Time of the Season

Dand Fuchs & Martin Luther McCoy:
Oh! Darling

Enjoy!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3