4.30.2010

I Can Barely Contain Myself...


I am so excited for this album. I just watched the show where they premiered the album and it is AMAZING!!! I will be in Europe when it comes out but I am pre-ordering it so that it will be here waiting for me when I get back. I cannot wait until I can hold this cd in my hands and play it over and over again. It's SO good!

Oh, and in case you haven't heard, my computer crashed yesterday which has left me in a state of stress. My final thesis was due today and it shut down when I was finishing it so I still have that burden to bear for a while. Also, I am taking my second SAT tomorrow. Pray that it goes well. I am super nervous for some reason and spending 4-5 hours in a room taking a test is no way to spend your Saturday morning.

Hope everyone else enjoys sleeping in and sipping their coffee to their heart's content tomorrow.

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3