4.11.2010

They Say It's Your Birthday...

My birthday party was on Friday and I had a fantastic time!! Most of my closest friends were there along with one boy, Saxman, and it was a perfect group of people. Todd came and was wonderful as always and it was so great to see him! Here are some pics from that night.

Heather and I

Listening to Todd.

Todd and I

Chillin' with friends

Reading some cards

Opening Alyssa and Heather's gift.

It's a good one...

...drum roll please

I LOVE it!

Time for cake.


All the bottles from that night...

there were more but I didn't get a picture.

And guess what we watched!!!
I had such a great time!! Still can't believe that I am 18!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3