4.05.2010

Random Playlist...

Just finished painting this. It's called Tigerlily Lost her Crown.

Here's the playlist that I listened to while working on it! Hope you enjoy :)

Trip Around the World- Alexz Johnson
You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift Cover)- Butch Walker
Precious Illusions- Alanis Morissette
Shelly- The Alternate Routes
Brick by Boring Brick (Acoustic Version)- Paramore
Kingdom Crumbled- Getaway Car
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing- Jack Johnson
How I Could Just Kill a Man- Charlotte Sometimes
Messing with My Head- Tinted Windows
Castles and Factories- Raining Jane
All or Nothing- Aqualung
Stop Dragging my Heart Around- Stevie Nicks with Tom Petty
Summer in the City- Regina Spektor
Silver Lining- Rilo Kiley
Rock me on the Water- Linda Rontadt

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3