4.05.2010

One Day Without Shoes...


I first heard about Tom's shoes through Hanson. For their past two tours they have been taking "the walk" barefoot in order to raise awareness and donate money for the children in Africa. I have never been able to participate in this unitl now. With every purchase of Tom's shoes a pair is donated to a child in Africa. It is so amazing to think that even little things like shoes are so hard to come by over there.
On April 8th (my birthday) I am going to go barefoot for the cause. Please join me in experiencing what it is like to go one day without shoes. More info go to: www.onedaywithoutshoes.com and take the pledge. It's the little things like this that can make a difference.

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3