4.02.2010

Junior Soiree Part 2...

So after a three hour cocktail reception we were off to the docks of Annapolis.
Once we made it there we waited for our boat to come...and took more pictures.
And when we finally got on the boat our evening looked a little something like this:
And as if that weren't enough we still had an after party to go to.
In all fairness I did warn you that there were a TON of pictures, and I even had more that I could have put up if I had wanted to. The night was fabulous and we all had a great time! I can't wait to see what we are going to do for Senior Soiree! Thanks to my mom for getting up early to go to my appointments with me and for taking pictures. And thanks also to my sister, Maddie, for letting me use her flower for my hair :)

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

// Thanks for the love // I reply to all comments so make sure to subscribe by email <3